Woodward Cruise- Moose Preserve

Turboslots

The Michigan Buick Turbo Club is having its gathering at the Moose Preserve again this year. It will be on Wednesday, August 15th, The Wed. before the Woodward Cruise, and hope to see many Buick Grand Nationals, T-Types, and Turbo Trans Ams. In years past we have had as many as 65 Buicks show up. Last year we had about 45 cars. Even had a few GNX's. We all gather and chat then go for a cruise down Woodward. The sight of 40 or 50 Turbo cars cruising Woodward is quite spectacular. The gathering usually starts around 4:00 p.m. and lasts till The Moose Preserve closes. Hope to see many Turbo cars this year. Russ

The Michigan Buick Turbo Club is having its gathering at the Moose Preserve again this year. It will be on Wednesday, August 15th, The Wed. before the Woodward Cruise, and hope to see many Buick Grand Nationals, T-Types, and Turbo Trans Ams. In years past we have had as many as 65 Buicks show up. Last year we had about 45 cars. Even had a few GNX's. We all gather and chat then go for a cruise down Woodward. The sight of 40 or 50 Turbo cars cruising Woodward is quite spectacular. The gathering usually starts around 4:00 p.m. and lasts till The Moose Preserve closes. Hope to see many Turbo cars this year. Russ
Avanging6 & TTipe will be there.

Car blew a headgasket don't know if I'll make it. Might represent with my 98 regal if you guys alot it

im showing up with my black 87 limited, cant wait. didnt see as many tr owners at the gratiot cruise last week as usual, get those cars out!!! see ya there, threerailrob

Thanks for posting those pics, they were great, even saw a few of my black limited in there. Thanks again

Hey john, nice talking with you at the saturday dream cruise, forgot to get Ur contact info with all the madness, lots of Buicks out today.
Thanks again for taking all the great pics for our Wednesday moose preserve Buick meet. Good luck tuning Ur beast, and hope to see you on woodward soon