You can type here any text you want

Wow a must read....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
pretty cool. I would love to poke around in a place like that before it got cleaned out.
Alot of history in there.

You gotta read all of it to really get the effect of what he did. What found while cleaning everything is really cool.

You gotta read all of it to really get the effect of what he did. What found while cleaning everything is really cool.

and you guys thougt i was crazy for buying that RV.. found a box with assorted jewelry in it, some fake, some real, but enough to cover the costs of the RV, an antique porcelian bird, Old CB radio, and a holster... and some speakers from the 70's I believe. that was a cool story though (didnt read it all though)... wish that would happen to me.

Charlie, if you have enough time to look at all93 pages of that thread, I have to ask "why isn't your car finished"?:confused:;)

:tongue:
Charlie, if you have enough time to look at all93 pages of that thread, I have to ask "why isn't your car finished"?:confused:;)

probably because he was reading all 93 pages :tongue:

it is an awesome story though! makes me see the same kind of potential in many of these old garages around town

Got a hernia right now Jesse.:frown: Can't do a lot of lifting of things right now.:mad:

:tongue:

probably because he was reading all 93 pages :tongue:

it is an awesome story though! makes me see the same kind of potential in many of these old garages around town

Sorry but it was really neat reading what he dd.:biggrin:

Back