WOW!! New High Torque Mini Starter with bolts $99 SHIPPED!!!

bigal614

Supporting Vendor
This kit supplies everything you need to change out your 18.5lb clunker (stock starter) with this new 8.5lb beauty. This starter is brand new with a One Year warranty!

•Direct Bolt in. Hooks up exactly as the old style starter
•10lbs. weight savings! This starter only weighs 8.5lbs!
•Brand New. Includes a One year warranty
•Smaller configuration positions starter farther away from header and downpipe
•Complete Kit, with new special GM starter bolts. (Stock GN Starter Bolts will not fit)

High Torque, Gear Reduction Mini Starter fits GM engines. With a 4.4 to 1 gear reduction it provides 50% more torque than stock starters and weighs less than 8.5 pounds. Fits 153 tooth flywheel only. Includes the proper shouldered starter bolts.

Sorry for the inconvience but i'm going to have to hit you guys west of Texas for and Xtra $5 because shipping has gotten so high.

Shoot me your email addy and i'll shoot you some pics of it.

I can only accept PP on these.

Thank you for everything guys...........Al

the one i got from Al, works excellent..
very nice upgrade .. thanks !

this is a must do mod. i love how fast my car turns over with this start and not only does it sound good while cranking its also alot lighter then the factory one. cant beat it for the price either.

this is a must do mod. i love how fast my car turns over with this start and not only does it sound good while cranking its also alot lighter then the factory one. cant beat it for the price either.
i agree ive installed them on all the local TR's around here

tr%20002.jpg

How hard is it to install with the engine still in the car? I'd imagine the cross over pipe gets in the way.