You can type here any text you want

Wow!!

• Thread starter Thread starter New87GN
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
N

New87GN

I didn't know this existed!!

"Now that you do go back"
More games :( ...this is so old.

Crap like this is a really supports the idea of deleting threads and censorship. I fully support threads like this being filtered out by healthy moderation.

I click on subject headings expecting to find a nice adult post, although it is in the lounge. Instead, it's more of this 4th grade schoolyard BS that's been going on for weeks. From a guy with 5 posts no less (on that user name). :rolleyes:

I really doubt the regulars at the other site like people from here getting their panties in a wad and going over there to waste their time complaining about it. It's GOT to get old to them. Happens every few months, people go whine and then hardly post again until they get mad again. If you go over there, that's great, but why not participate normally? If you leave, just leave. Don't be a drama queen about it. They're really just websites. Click on one or click on the other. Who cares?! Get a new hobby.

^ What he said. I mean, jesus christ it's a friggen forum. You people are adults, this stuff shouldn't be happening. Only punk 17 year olds like me should be stirring crap like this.

What does that say about you?

How about the same post being put in 5 sections, and he's only got 5 posts. A waste of my time. Delete them all. Ban his butt, and call his parents.

Wow is right!! You're pretty stupid! Find yourself a Pokemon forum or something, a$$pump.

Originally posted by progress1vebmx
^ What he said. I mean, jesus christ it's a friggen forum. You people are adults, this stuff shouldn't be happening. Only punk 17 year olds like me should be stirring crap like this.

What does that say about you?

It says I'm not a SHEEEEEP!!!!! :eek:

You ARE a sheep. You're on the bash tb.com bandwagon that's so popular lately. If you don't like it, don't come here. And yet, here you are. Probably under your regular user name too. Cast your vote against this site by simply not coming here.

That's enough. Cut here and let this thread gently float off of page 1 and into obscurity, along with the wasted user name "New87GN".

--------------------------------cut here---------------------------------------

Originally posted by New87GN
It says I'm not a SHEEEEEP!!!!! :eek:
Ah yes, we north American Motor Sheep are quite the docile ones indeed....we gather at a FREE site to exchange information and, even though it's FREE, we would rather it not be interrupted by those who think the grass is greener elsewhere...BUT WONT STAY OVER THERE. Why don't you baa-baa-back the f*** up off of this place if you're not happy with it. Perhaps you and yours could initiate a new thread over there about how much you don't like it here and yet, strangely, can't help but go trolling. You're a sorrowful little person.

Hey, Troll.... I'd tell you to go on back over there but I'm pretty sure they don't even want a dufus like you back. So like was suggested, find a pokemon site and buzz off.

Back