You can type here any text you want

Wow!!

• Thread starter Thread starter New87GN
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
wtf!?!?!

why can't i say turbo buicks .com

if someone here doesnt' like them that doesnt' mean we shouldn't be able to use the name...

Just like Saablink.net, is where all the banned members of SaabCental.com went..it all makes perfect sense. :rolleyes:

thats just funny.. i didnt think there was an outcast exile system on webboards

Another Cartman quote explains why a lot of people are over there.

"Respect my authoritiiiiiiii" They didn't.

Terry

Originally posted by tlturbo

"Respect my authoritiiiiiiii" They didn't.

But it seems very childish to add the other site to the language filter.

It seems like you are being made to make a choice: One or the other....why can't we all just get along?

because noone really gets along we just tolerate each other to a point. it's human nature. we were biologically engineered to war with each other. we are just another species of animals on this planet and from time to time human nature(especially testosterone influenced behavior) tells you to try to make others bend to your will. kinda like leading the pride and when it doesn't work on those few that choose to fight the system you get rid of those few. it's the way of the world.

Except for some bleeding heart liberals that think all men are created equal and should be treated as such. All men are not and should be treated as so. Why do you think that when this country was created is was to differ from England where aristocracy and a class society was the main thing that everyone was trying to change. Now 200 yrs later we are back in a class run society except the old classless thinking still applies to some. Just accept your stature in life and move on. The power will always be held by the few trying to lead the masses.

:D And that is todays lesson of geopolitical science. Thanks for attending you can purchase your turbobuick t-shirt at the door.

:D

Back