WTB 15X10 Convo Pros an 3"x4" TB hose..

wheels

I have four (4) Convo Pro 15*10 wheels for sale. Two (2) are drilled for slicks but have very little use. The other two (2) were mounted on 305/50/15 BF Goodrich Euro TAs and never used - they are basically brand new. The backspacing is 5.00", these wheels only come in 3.375" and 5.00" backspacing as far as I know. You can use a wheel spacer if you need to move the wheel/tire out a bit. Cost brand new per wheel is $199 at most stores. Make me an offer. Shipping cost to buyer once weight is estimated. I will be able to ship wheels as soon as July 5 when I get back to my garage. Let me know what you think.

The 305/50/15s are also for sale - they look pretty good on the back of a TR with the 10" wheels. About $125 brand new - currently have less than 20 miles on them.

Michael -- MSA231V6@comcast.net

Hi

I would like some idea of what you would like to get for the 15x10's that have not been drilled??? Did youever have theses monted on the back of a TR?? , guess you might have as you saythe tires look good.. Seems to me 5" BS is a lil too much so what size spacer did you use??? Do you have pics of the wheels with the tires mounted?? I am interested in the 15x10's for Mickey Thompson 325/50/15's but may can entertain you on your tires!! :)

15*10s

Hey... Pricing below. I had them mounted on the back of my TR. I had a frame-notch, and used a 1/4" spacer since the wheels could only be had in 5" backspacing. Backspacing of 4.5" probably would have been ideal. The tires/wheel combo did look really nice. I am away from home this weekend, returning July 5. I will send you pics of the tires/wheels on Tuesday or Wednesday if you are still interested.

(2) Drilled wheels $340
(2) Un-drilled wheels $360
Purchase all 4 wheels $680

(2) Firestone 28.5*10.5 slicks $50 -- They have some rubber left but have been sitting. I will throw them in if you buy any wheel combo
(2) BF Goodrich 305/50/15 Euro TA Radials (new) $150

Purchase everything $800

Let me know what you think. Again, the wheels are literally brand new with the exception of mounting (and the drilling on one set). I think center caps are available for all 4 - I will check that when I am home. I also have some lug nuts available, open-ended for longer wheel studs. Add shipping if necessary (where are you located?) or I can drive to meet you if not too far away.