You can type here any text you want

This seems like a scam to me but I’m still new here

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

djbrooklynbounce

I posted a wtb ad for an alky control reservoir and the hose that feeds the pump.
This member in boxed me with the message below. He’s a brand new member (like myself). Idk I just don’t trust it and I would hate for my new tb brothers and sisters to be ripped off.
I absolutely apologize if this person is legit.

Attachments

• IMG_1042.png
    IMG_1042.png
    402.7 KB · Views: 76
Lemme just see about that.

Yup... thats the email address he used to register. That doesnt mean that the user he mentioned is the same person, I dont think thats the case but the email address he gave you is definitely the one he used to register and he used a VPN to register so thats even more suspicious.

Also, bsbro hasnt signed in here in 4 years.

I have the same exact message. I’m currently being acutely BS’d by him now lol. You should see the pictures he sent me what he thinks is a Buick GN camshaft. Someone needs to delete these people asap

I have the same exact message. I’m currently being acutely BS’d by him now lol. You should see the pictures he sent me what he thinks is a Buick GN camshaft. Someone needs to delete these people asap

What account is sending you this? I thought I banned the offending account.

What account is sending you this? I thought I banned the offending account.
I’ve been emailing with the email listed in the picture. Knew right away something wasn’t right so I’ve been wasting his time with wanting pictures/ questions. Going to see how long i can keep this going lol

Attachments

• IMG_6281.png
    IMG_6281.png
    275.8 KB · Views: 44
I’ve been emailing with the email listed in the picture. Knew right away something wasn’t right so I’ve been wasting his time with wanting pictures/ questions. Going to see how long i can keep this going lol

I bet its someone who is a member here. Theyre using a VPN to connect to the board so I cant get their real IP address and cross reference it.

10-4 hopefully you get it sort out. In the meantime, I’m going to offer a trade, all of his mothers panties back for parts listed in his ad.

10-4 hopefully you get it sort out. In the meantime, I’m going to offer a trade, all of his mothers panties back for parts listed in his ad.

I banned him so make sure you email him. I thought I had already banned him but I guess not.

Back