You can type here any text you want

WTB: 1987 GN, under 50k miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

maxcom

Must be rust free with no body work. Prefer stock but will consider all. Like to be within a 300 mile radius of Huntsville, Alabama.

thanks
Tom

or a WE4

would also consider a WE4

on a side note, I attended a car show yesterday with over 800 cars registered and not a single Turbo Buick to be found............ we're gonna be represented next year:cool:

Mine's under 75K miles and no rust but if I sold it then what would I do? :)

What car show were you at? Was it the Ardmore show? I missed it this year cause I was trail riding ATV's with my nephew for his birthday, I did enter it a couple years ago (see sig).

Just bumping your thread since I'm in the Huntsville area ;)

It was Ardmore, I remember your car. I was a judge in '07 and '08 for Best of Show. Thanks for the bump!

You mean that wasn't you I saw in the GN yesterday afternoon (Saturday Oct 24) on Bob Wallace turning south on the Parkway with the "tag applied for" sticker in the Window?

Car looked peach, sounded rough though, didn't sound like it was running very good at all.

I was leaving the autocross at Milton Frank so about 4:30pm I was in my Scirocco of Shamefulness.

Back