You can type here any text you want

WTB:1987 GN With TTops Near Chicago

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

yamla_jatt806

Hello - Newbie here. I am looking for a GN, specifically a 1987 with ttops. My price range is up to $10k but I'm negotiable if I really like one. If you have one near Chicago, please let me know. I am willing to travel 2-3 hours to come see it. Thanks.

87 gn hardtop

there was a guy from the ft. wayne, IN area that had a nice 87 GN for sale at the auburn collectible car sale yesterday. it had approximately 126k miles on it and was very clean all around. he was asking $9500. i don't know exactly how much less he might take, but the car would make a nice ride for you. i can get his phone number for you if you are interested.
bw jones

BW Jones - Thanks for the info. If you know the car has ttops, please PM me with the guy's name and number. I really appreciate your help.

email

I sent you an email a few days ago, did you get it? I may have what you're looking for. Might check your spam folder if you did not receive it. Tim

87 Gn

With Ttops in South Bend. 93K, digital dash, mostly stock, average repaint with emblems in the wrong place. only a mile from my house so I could get you some pictures if needed. Asking price was $13K.

Russ

Back