WTB 208/208 cam

asrnj77

I am looking for a 208/208 cam...and while I am at it, I am also going to need an alky kit...anybody got one?

I got a brand new 208/208 cam from johns performance parts - same one that geno used to go high 9s. $75. shipped.

Sounds great.....can you gimme the rest of the stats for the cam (208/208 from Johns) and your paypal address?

paypal is : mytquick@att.net , the cam and specs is up at my other house. you can probably get them off johns perdformance parts website- i think thats where i got them from. let me know.

Many thanks....you've been paid.....but if anybody knows why Johns Performance website is down, lemme know...

Okay the site is back up but they only have a 206/206 cam on the site....just curious if you can dig up the specs...thanks again

I think i have the specs for it wrapped around the cam- wont know for sure until i go back up to my other house in a few days- thanks- i heard its a great cam.

The cam is getting shipped out to you this morning- all the specs are inside the box- thanks

The cam went out yesterday via fedex ground. the tracking number is:045706846938523. let me know when you get it.