You can type here any text you want

WTB 3rd gen Firebird

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mako

Looking to aquire a third gen Firebird to start my project off. I just need a body with no rust. I really hate rust. No motor or tranny needed. If the dash is black I have an extra interior to go with it so thats also not a concern. Wouldn't mind an 89 and later 700r4 also. Anyone have what I need post a reply or give me a call at 382-1940 9-11 PM. What I don't want is a pristine TPI car to destroy. On a tight budget as I am also aquiring a 87 Supra turbo.

Sup Ivan, sorry...I dont know anyone with an F-body Firebird. I didnt get a chance to call you the previous nights about the 307 fuel pump. cause I'm usually at the gym passing time, and forgetting to call you for the pump. I still want to buy it...just that I dont need the hot wire kit. I'll inquire with my friend at the gym who has a TR also, the one with the nice black one if he would by the hot-wire. less for me to spend. I'll let you know. shoots man!

Chris is at the Gym " observing" or should we say: "scamming?"

Back