wtb: 6x9 adapters + speaker shelf cover

84GNwith87eng

Looking for a good complete set of 6x9 adapters for the rear speakers, plus the gray shelf that goes over top of them and sits below the 3rd brake light.

Any help would be appreciated, shoot a shipped price to 19067

:D

i have a set

i have a set of 6x9 alpines that really sound great,no problems with them at all,they sounded perfect,the adapters are on them,but the metal wire that holds them on is not with them,maybe you can make something?..i had a stereo system installed and with the box they were putting in i had to go back to 4x10 :( ,but if you look in the audio system area i posted a pic of it under "one sweet system for a gn" and the way it sounds now it was worth it :biggrin: ..im not sure on shipping so i would say $40 shipped?i dont need them so whatever you thanks fair..email me if interested tommynos@verizon.net.

Attachments

• Picture 223.jpg
    Picture 223.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Picture 222.jpg
    Picture 222.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 16
got the parts you want

HI,
I have several brand new 4x10 to 6x9 speaker adapter kits for sale. Oddly enough ........ by buying in bulk from the distributor, I am able to sell them for less than what the manufacturer's retail price is if bought directly from them. Your price would be $24 shipped for the complete kit. They do not require any cutting, drilling or modifying of any stock equipment. Also, they are very simple and quick to install.
I also have the rear grey shelf you are looking for. It is used but in good shape. I can send photos if you'd like. It's yours for any fair offer.
Just let me know.
Thanks ............. BW Jones
:cool: