WTB 84-85 GN Rim

Zurn

Gabe
This is kinda weird, but I just need one 84-85 GN rim. I have one with a broken center cap mount and would like to get one that I can mount a center cap on. It doesn’t have to be perfect; some curb rash will do as long as the center cap mount is good. I also have an 86-87 t-type rim with the same problem. I would be willing to either one the if anybody has a rim they are using for track only and they don’t care about mounting a center cap. I would pay for shipping and the mount and balance fee if you have to pull your old tire off. Or I would just pay our right for a rim if anybody has one. Let me know. I guess I would be willing to buy two as well if somebody has a pair they don’t want to split. Thanks. –Gabe

gabebush@hotmail.com

someday

Bweavy, Someday I’m going to get a pair of 8” wide t-rims from you, I just don’t have the extra cash right now. If you want to hit me up with a price for two 8” t-type rims ($200 each on your web site) and shipping to 98404, I’ll talk to the wife and see what I can do. One of my cores would have the damaged center cap mount, would I get full credit for this one or would I have to take a hit on the core as well?

1bad84gn, I’ll pm ya. Thanks, Gabe

Zurn said:
Bweavy, Someday I’m going to get a pair of 8” wide t-rims from you, I just don’t have the extra cash right now. If you want to hit me up with a price for two 8” t-type rims ($200 each on your web site) and shipping to 98404, I’ll talk to the wife and see what I can do. One of my cores would have the damaged center cap mount, would I get full credit for this one or would I have to take a hit on the core as well?

1bad84gn, I’ll pm ya. Thanks, Gabe

Gabe we can repair the center probablly cost about $10 to weld it up.
Shipping would run about $40 to $45

Cool.

I'll have to work on the wife. I don't know if she will go for it right now. Thanks for the quick response. -Gabe