WTB: 86-87 GN or T in TX/OK/LA

Who Needs 8

I'm looking for a good GN. Under 100K miles. Mods are preferred. I'd rather find a GN, but a clean black, burgundy, white or grey T-Type would be nice. I'm not having luck finding one in or around DFW.

I've owned a GN before, but was totalled while I was in College. Now I'm out of college and want my car back ;)

T-Type

Look down a few posts. Mitch "Buickboy" is selling his white T-Type. That car is well worth the $$$ he's askin' for it. That car is clean and faaast!

Re: T-Type

Originally posted by '71buickg.s.
Look down a few posts. Mitch "Buickboy" is selling his white T-Type. That car is well worth the $$$ he's askin' for it. That car is clean and faaast!

yeah, I've PM'ed him for info. Thanks.

If you do not find what you are looking for in your area give me a call I am sure I have what you are looking for.
87 GN 80k miles with 30k rebuilt eng. nice clean car, 9500.
86 T Black/Gray solid roof very clean many upgrades, 9500.
86 T wh1 frame off resto. clean clean clean 13.5
Several big block cars and 1 1988 corvette!
Call EJ @ 936-203-0591
Conroe TX.

Mark,
I do not have a TTA for sell but would love to own one, I guess the right deal never came my way.
I hope to see everyone in Temple if my schedule permits, But if not I hope every one has a great time!
EJ.

Originally posted by ej howe
Mark,
I do not have a TTA for sell but would love to own one, I guess the right deal never came my way.
I hope to see everyone in Temple if my schedule permits, But if not I hope every one has a great time!
EJ.

Hi EJ.

I meant I have one for sale and was wondering if "Who Needs 8" would consider buying a TTA. :)

this might not be what you are looking for, but i have an 86 t-type for sale. it has 23k miles on it, t-tops, and tan leather interior that is in great condition. it is bone stock. really a very nice car. i have some pics of when i first got the car at http://community.webshots.com/user/iamjeff171 . these are a little bit old and not the best, but you get the general idea. my asking price is 14k OBO.

-jeff

Originally posted by iamjeff
this might not be what you are looking for, but i have an 86 t-type for sale. it has 23k miles on it, t-tops, and tan leather interior that is in great condition. it is bone stock. really a very nice car. i have some pics of when i first got the car at http://community.webshots.com/user/iamjeff171 . these are a little bit old and not the best, but you get the general idea. my asking price is 14k OBO.

-jeff

No, that's not what I'm really looking for, but thanks.