You can type here any text you want

WTB: 86/87 GN with TTops

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HemiInferno

wannabe GN owner
Looking to purchase a decent/nice 86 or 87 Grand National. Would really love it to have t tops, and be fairly original, but open to most anything.

I have the cash...NO BS, you can call my bank if it really comes to that :) ....can travel if needed, I am located in Manchester, NH about 5 miles from the airport so I would prefer to stay in this area obviously but if there is something within say a 8 hour drive home that I could fly into, I would be open to that also. Obviously, the car should be able to make that trip, too! LOL

I don't really have a price range- obviously, the nicer the car at the best price will get the cash. Not really interested in bondo buckets or pure crap. If it needs a simple paint job I can live with that. If it has holes, bubbles and forests of rot, well, you can keep it.

Please email me with what you have, how much you want, and where you are. Photos are always a good idea too. Give me a reason why I should buy yours as opposed to the next guys GN. I can move quicky (I am off most of the end of this week) so drop me a line. I am not here to waste anyones time, and hope mine will not be wasted either.
Thanks.

A friend of mine has a super clean Gn for sale all original with T-tops , 49,000 miles and very nice. He is asking 16,000 for the car . Car will be on Kirbans web site next week. Email me for more info kevinturbo6@yahoo.com

Back