You can type here any text you want

WTB 86-87 nice gn in or near NC

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
North Carolina GN for sale.

Hi,

I have a very nice '87 hardtop GN for sale with 28,300 original miles. Mostly stock. Located in Wilmington, NC.
Email sent!

If anyone else is interested and want more details please email me at sengel67@hotmail.com or call me at 910-632-9590 evenings.
Thank you!

Steve

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

I have a very nice '87 hardtop GN for sale with 28,300 original miles. Mostly stock. Located in Wilmington, NC.
Email sent!

If anyone else is interested and want more details please email me at sengel67@hotmail.com or call me at 910-632-9590 evenings.
Thank you!

Steve
no email received try again

nc-wilm-gn said:
Hi,

Email sent!

Thank you!

Steve
A 28,000 mile GN in my town and i don't know about it---WOW--i would love to have more info and would be interested in the car--PM some more details please.

Geoff

ghall said:
A 28,000 mile GN in my town and i don't know about it---WOW--i would love to have more info and would be interested in the car--PM some more details please.

Geoff

PM sent! :)

Steve

Back