You can type here any text you want

WTB 86-87 T-TYPE/T OR LIMITED

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

626gn

Serious buyer looking for the right 86-87 T-type/T or Limited preferably in white with gray interior. No T-TOP's. Not looking for anything highly modified but basic mods are a plus. Range is approx. 15k - 20k.

Last edited:
Serious buyer looking for the right 86-87 T-type/T or Limited preferably in white with gray interior. No T-TOP's. Basic mods is a plus but not looking for anything highly modified. Range is approx. 15k - 20k.
I have an 87 Limited-white, maroon int, solid roof. few mods.- call 315-725 2111.......no email

I have an 87 Limited-white, maroon int, solid roof. few mods.- call 315-725 2111.......no email
Thanks for responding and nice talking with you today.

TTT

Found the perfect one! Thanks to all those who answered and sent pics.

Hope you got one for a reasonable price.
Timing is everything as they say. I got very lucky.

I don't have the car yet but wanted to end this post so that no one wastes their time sending me photos.

Congrats my brother i bet your shipping/transporting quotes must look interesting lol! Good Luck!
My new WH1 will be posted soon hope i get decent money for it we shall see

Congrats my brother i bet your shipping/transporting quotes must look interesting lol! Good Luck!
My new WH1 will be posted soon hope i get decent money for it we shall see
Hey Chris, long time..

Yeah, us guys over here always get reamed when it comes to shipping. But I guess if you're gonna get reamed at least its in paradise :D. GLWS on your car.

Back