You can type here any text you want

WTB 86/87 T-type White or Silver/Blue interior

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Monte231SS

Predator seeking its prey
Ok people. other thread was getting too long. I am looking for a 86-87 T-type. I am looking for a white one but will consider a silver or sky blue T. Must have blue interior though. Hardtop or Astro. No cut-up cars or resto. projects. The more stock the better. Miles are not an issue but car must be clean.

I saw a Clean White T on Auto Trader a few weeks ago. Cannot remember what state it was in, but it was Low Mile, Stock. Hope it helps.
:biggrin:
Tom

You may have already heard of this from my son Kevin.......

1987 Limited T, solid white and chrome, bench seat, low option car, bone stock,52K miles, garaged,nice $9,000

I'm in Colorado

Call me for details, Steve 303-961-5440

KevinsBuick said:

1987 Limited T, solid white and chrome, bench seat, low option car, bone stock,52K miles, garaged,nice $9,000

I'm in Colorado

That's a Great Deal for a low mile Limited! {And you are in Colorado!} But I truly want a Gn or a T with cloth Buckets and console W/ BlackOut package.

Thanks!

Tom

KevinsBuick said:

I'm in Colorado

send photos thanks :cool:

Back