You can type here any text you want

WTB : '86 /'87 T Type

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

hotrodgary

hotrodgary
I'm looking for a very low mile T Type . It must be a column shift car. No more bucket seats. I'm willing to pay well for it; I'm not bargain hunting. Please reply to lovellgl@aol.com Thank you.
Gary L. GSCA783

Gary did you ever see the car up by you in the other thread here . I never heard from the guy .. good luck on your search :cool:

87 ltd interior

did you see my ad for high option limited?those are the only pics i have sorry. jim

WTB : '86/'87 T Type Limited

Hi, Jim,
The pictures hosted by jimidolo no longer pop up. That's why I've been emailing you both to see if you will email pictures to lovellgl@aol.com or repost them. Your car is absolutely gorgeous with the saddle interior ! Yes, I did consider it, but think price is a bit much for me with it in need of doors. I'd rather spent several 1000 more for both very low miles and zero repairs needed. Guess I'm in for a long wait - -.Thank you though. Gary L.

THey're up now, they will be down though for the afternoon until tomorrow morning, I am in the process of relocating my server.

Piece's '87 Limited

GAWD, that car is sooo gorgeous !! Lower miles than Regal Dave's limited by 3000. If the doors were 100%, I'd have to make the drive ! Got the pictures on my computer . Thanks ! Best wishes - -. Gary L.

Back