You can type here any text you want

WTB 86-87 T-Type

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

northtexaspest

Looking for weekend driver 86-87 Turbo T or T-type Regal
Entry level - not interested in a lot of mods - 1st turbo so be gentle
must have working A/C and be within 200 miles of Dallas-Ft Worth
email pics and info to cnnicholl@yahoo.com

:smile: As I have just started my search for a car, I would guess $4,000 on low end (but I would guess this would not get much) up to $20,000 + which should be a really nice low mile car or a car with a lot of mods. Watched the T's that just went on e-bay last week in South Carolina (I would have bid on this car but could not make arrangements to get off work for an extended period of time until April) and Florida and I believe both sold for under $10K - what I'm willing to pay all depends on the condition of the car, options, what I will have to spend on it and how far I have to travel to get it back to Texas. I do not have the skills to take on a project or major body work (ie rust)

Hope so :cool: - 87 T with nice options - no hit - adult owned - been in a couple of private colections in Texas since the 1990's - so stored indoors for most part no winters - less than 5,000 miles a year - appears to be almost 100% original - this site rocks :smile: and the Texas network is great with some very understanding and helpfull members also some very good info thru pm's

Back