You can type here any text you want

WTB: '86 or '87 T type around middle-southern NC area

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

"Turbo-T"

V6 on steroids
Well, I've decided I want a Turbo Regal instead of driving around an old carbed Regal. As soon as I get back from Afghanistan in a few weeks I'm going to prepare to take out a loan for one.

Don't feel like shelling out an arm and a leg for a monochrome appearance package so the GN is out, and a T type is what I'm after.

Now for what I'm looking for: car needs to be decent inside and out. Prefer stock unmolested engine but will consider something with bigger injectors, bigger turbo, reprogrammed ecm, etc. No rust, no wrecks, no wrecked rebuilt cars, no bondo buckets. Needs to be running and drivable. Turbo has to work.

I'm located an hour and a half south of Raleigh. Looking for something local.

It's either this or I'm sticking a 406 Chevy in my Buick. :eek: So show me whatcha got and the price. Thanx!

86 Regal Limited

Check out my Big Block Buick Regal in this forum under Spotless 86 Regal Modified (RM ) For Sale. Go to the link in the first post for pictures and info. I'm located in S.C. Thanks, Tim.

I have an 87 Turbo T black with chrome trim and in Chapel Hill I've been toying with selling (don't wanna, but have a divorce to pay for, but that's another story). a few bolt on's but mostly stock in good overall shape. email me directly when you get home (zilla440@aim.com). I'll be out of state until about the 27th anyway.

"The one absolute certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities" (Theodore Roosevelt)

Exactly!

I have an 87 Turbo T black with chrome trim and in Chapel Hill I've been toying with selling (don't wanna, but have a divorce to pay for, but that's another story). a few bolt on's but mostly stock in good overall shape. email me directly when you get home (zilla440@aim.com). I'll be out of state until about the 27th anyway.

Thanx, sounds interesting....you have an e-mail.

This car is in Stedman, NC east of Fayetteville. Saw it today. $10K, 86K miles its a WH1 with the grey sides painted black. The car was keyed and the owner had it painted black. He still has the original wheels.
P1210022.jpg

Thanx man, looks like that's out on HWY 24....will have to run by and check out.

This car is in Stedman, NC east of Fayetteville. Saw it today. $10K, 86K miles its a WH1 with the grey sides painted black. The car was keyed and the owner had it painted black. He still has the original wheels.

Must not be for sale anymore. Drove by there and it wasn't out.

Well if you change your mind and a GN is a possibility, let me know. I am in Fayetteville with a 29,900 mile GN Mostly all original and I am the 2nd owner. Can be put back to complete original, I have all the parts.

I wouldn't mind a GN but I'm kind of partial to the T types because they look similar to the standard Regals and they don't stick out so much. And of course the price difference.

BTW Jimbo I checked out your ad. That's a really nice looking car. So nice looking I'd never want to take it out of the garage. That and I'm afraid it's a bit out of my price range. :(

What price range are you looking? I gotta a couple of T's I might consider selling!

Definitely under $10k. I don't think the banks will even loan me that much for one but I'm throwing that out on the table......

Back