You can type here any text you want

WTB....87 GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ssuro11

Looking for a 1987 Grand National (No WE4, Turbo T etc.) in and around Oklahoma. I need something I could drive home(about 500 mile radius of OKC). Modded cars are ok but looking for something closer to stock. Solid roof cars only(no rust). Mileage around 120k or less.

Do you have a price range?
Also, would you consider an 86 GN or must it be an 87?
How about t-tops, or astroroof/ASC sunroof?

I would look at an 86, max budget right now around 15. I do not want T-tops at all.....sunroof I would look at.

I have a 87gn ,I am thinking of selling.I would like to get 12k obo. I want more of a show and go car and I have my eye on one( I just found out the guy sold it ) but I don't have the room for both(or the $).It is a hard top . As of right now I have put a new water pump , timing cover ,roller chain, oil pump, 42# injectors and TT chip tuned for 91-93 octane, scanmaster ,bilstein shocks, trans filter and fluid, hoses, belts,plugs ,wiresrear dif fluid changed and (ac delco part) fluid added, . Interior is nice ,no cracks in dash, just the normal speaker crack but not bad.74k miles on it right now .Runs very strong,NoRust, No knock @15-17 # of boost T60 turbo.and cold air kit.#in down pipe.Im in Kansas .I can send some pictures .

P1070996.JPG

Back