You can type here any text you want

Wtb 87 T

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DEMO MAN

coming to a ghetto near u
i'm lookin to buy a low mileage 87 t,prefer silver or gray. i have a 05 gsxr 1ooo that i'd like to trade but either cash or trade i'm ready to go. a little about the bike, 6500 miles,power commander,two bros. pipe,chrome wheels and pegs,custom seat,520 gold chain.bike is blue/white ,done very tasteful perfect condition never wrecked/dropped extremly fast comes with shoei 1000 helmet,jacket,front/rear stands.NO PIKS AVAILABLE YET but guaranteed no disappoints.thanks located in pittsburgh

i'm lookin to buy a low mileage 87 t,prefer silver or gray. i have a 05 gsxr 1ooo that i'd like to trade but either cash or trade i'm ready to go. a little about the bike, 6500 miles,power commander,two bros. pipe,chrome wheels and pegs,custom seat,520 gold chain.bike is blue/white ,done very tasteful perfect condition never wrecked/dropped extremly fast comes with shoei 1000 helmet,jacket,front/rear stands.NO PIKS AVAILABLE YET but guaranteed no disappoints.thanks located in pittsburgh

TTT for a New Buick Guy in the Pittsburgh Aera , i have known Tim for years and he is a stand up guy. he is Ready to buy a Turbo car with funds in hand :D
See you at the track this summer . Shawn

May Consider A Clean 87 Gn If Your Willing To Trade. Even Trade Or Bike Plus Cash

Sell the bike and have the cash to purchase a car, you might find the right car if you had the money in hand to buy.
I know there have been quite a few deals come up lately, its always good to have a few greenbacks set aside to buy the car you cant live without

BW

Sell the bike and have the cash to purchase a car, you might find the right car if you had the money in hand to buy.
I know there have been quite a few deals come up lately, its always good to have a few greenbacks set aside to buy the car you cant live without

BW

i have cash the bike is just another option, just haven't found the right one yet. thanks, Tim

Back