WTB a Beater Car Cheap and Local to V/B Area

gn86randy

No can......can
Post what you have, I really do not want to drive the GN to the Shipyard beginning of next year, appreciate everyones assistance with this matter.............

I got 1

But now I need someone to fix it, its an 88 Honda not even sure which model but 300 bucks good enough for me, now I just need someone that knows hondas that wont rip me off to get it running for back and forth to work, Hope someone on here knows of someone ....I already spoke with STEVEV and he doesn't so if anyone knows of someone please let me know....thanks for your help with this matter.....

But now I need someone to fix it, its an 88 Honda not even sure which model but 300 bucks good enough for me, now I just need someone that knows hondas that wont rip me off to get it running for back and forth to work, Hope someone on here knows of someone ....I already spoke with STEVEV and he doesn't so if anyone knows of someone please let me know....thanks for your help with this matter.....

what model is it? Manual or auto? Pm me with your symptoms and I'll see if i can help.