WTB: "BLUE" interior T type parts

ScottyRegal

Im looking for blue interior parts for my 86 T

1- excellent condition center console complete!!!!

1- driver side power seat w/ working rack, no rips or tears....ALL WORKING PLEASE.

2- blue seat belts possible with those seatbelt guards that go on top of the seat.

2 - inside door straps nice condition

also 2 perfect condition LEFT AND RIGHT Gn doors with glass and WINDOW motor, NO RUST PLEASE in good condition, MUST BE BLACK DOORS if possible with the blue inside panels.

if anyone has any other blue t type parts Pm me. i cant think of anything else, but if i see it writteni may need it

BLUE INTERIOR

I KNOW MIKE MCCOY HAS SOME BLUE ODDS AND ENDS, PARTICULARLY HE MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP YOU WITH THE SEATBELTS, DOOR PULL STRAPS, AND DOORS. HIS NUMBER IS (704) 882-2582. ALSO BRIAN AT G-BODY PARTS JUST SOLD ME A BLUE CENTER CONSOLE A FEW WEEKS BACK, HE WOULD BE WORTH CHECKING WITH. I'M IN YOUR BOAT, NEEDING SOME GOOD BLUE PARTS TO MATCH THE NEW INTERIOR GOING IN MY BLUE ON BLUE T-TYPE. GOOD LUCK!

BENOIT

2- blue seat belts possible with those seatbelt guards that go on top of the seat.

2 - inside door straps nice condition

I have these in stock.Ben got the mint console.Ben your steering wheel parts are headed to Mike.

I might have a blue bench for sale. I don't know if it's considered excellent, I'll take pics hopefully tomorrow.

blue interior

I got a beautiful drivers power seat in blue....this is the blue "pillow-top" style found in the Limited T's if that is the kind u need..also got passenger side 60-40 seat and beautiful door panels also

Re: blue interior

Originally posted by Glenn_A
I got a beautiful drivers power seat in blue....this is the blue "pillow-top" style found in the Limited T's if that is the kind u need..also got passenger side 60-40 seat and beautiful door panels also

Where did you get that 1 at LOL.

I just need the front seat...not bench.
you know the individual seats on power tracks.

all i really need is the driver side.

anyone else have driver side blue power seat in excellent condition on the rack.

and a Leir Seigler in blue

blue center console

i need a NOS grill also now... new looking.

I have a NEW blue dr. side seat (NO TRACKS)

NEW Lower door panals (BLUE)

Make Offer

Let me know if your interested