You can type here any text you want

wtb: caged street/race roller

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

daturbosix

preferably gn(any of the black years)
bbc/th400 is going in it.
im in the west burbs of chicago... willing to travel for the right car.

How much you willing to spend for the "right" car? I may have something you might be interested in....

We got Otto's old car with a cage, and a new hardtop going on it. I will sale it for around $6500 once we are done!

I have a 85 Regal v-8 car already. Cars a little rough.Not bad though for a race car. No cage yet, red in color, bench seat, column shift, rag top good shape or it could be taken off. $400.00 will deliver. Let me know.

Roller

Cleanest Roller On The Board: Original 50k Rust Free Grand National, 6pt Chrome Moly Cage With The Rest Of The Bars Available To Make It A 12pt. Interior Is Like New, Gnx Style Dash, 8.5'' With 30 Spline Strange Axles, C-clip Eliminators, Eaton Posi, Welded Tubes, Brace Kit, Adjustable Upper And Lower Control Arms, Been 1.48 60ft On A 10:80 Pass, Centerlines And Rear End Are Negotiable, $9k

P.m. Me If Interested/ Can Email Pics-come To South Bend, In. And See It !!!!!

Beautiful Car!!!

Cleanest Roller On The Board: Original 50k Rust Free Grand National, 6pt Chrome Moly Cage With The Rest Of The Bars Available To Make It A 12pt. Interior Is Like New, Gnx Style Dash, 8.5'' With 30 Spline Strange Axles, C-clip Eliminators, Eaton Posi, Welded Tubes, Brace Kit, Adjustable Upper And Lower Control Arms, Been 1.48 60ft On A 10:80 Pass, Centerlines And Rear End Are Negotiable, $9k

P.m. Me If Interested/ Can Email Pics-come To South Bend, In. And See It !!!!!

Beautiful Car!!!

sounds like a nice car, but more than im looking to spend!

Back