WTB centercaps for Kirban (american racing ) GNX wheels

v8etr

I am in need of at least 2 centercaps for the kirban gnx wheels the inside of the center caps say american racing
Thanks

I've tried many a time to find Kirbans caps. And that is a no go. They don't make em anymore. But you can get caps that will fit from GM parts Direct. All you'll need to do is grind off the plastic tabs around cap base. The metal center works fine for holding them in place. If interested I'll get the part #.

kirban center caps

I am a part of kirbans inner circle web mailing and a few mailings ago he sent out saying that he had a few of those sets that he had found and was going to sell them. Try getting a hold of kirban performance products and see if they have any left. www.kirbanperformance.com

if you can get the part # that would be great and I will get a hold of kirbans also.
Thanks

part # for cap is 12514403. Also look in search under kirbans GNX wheels. I've got a couple pics of the caps alone and one installed on wheel. They are alot more secure to the wheel than the original caps. And they look better too. IMHO. ;)