WTB Complete GN Drive Train Engine Trans Computer & Harness anyone???

I have a built 109 motor with a 10/10 turbo crank re size rods all new bearings, rod's, mains and cam, ported and polish heads with Arp studded from top to bottom,comes with oil pan to dog house but will need headers, fly wheel, front pulley wheel,injector rail,and injectors, $3500.00 plus the ride, this motor was run one month and never race Let me know thanks , i do have pics.
Would need a lot of other parts to make this work Where are you located?

I am in Toronto Canada, I could help you out bi driving it to Niagara Falls Boarder or Quebec Boarder if you help me out with Gas, Let me know.

A complete motor or just the long block??
Would prefer a complete motor but if a Good Long Block is out there with studs and Gurdil Id be interested Found some heads on here Id like but dont have any thing to bolt them to yet lol.

I have a complete lc2 unopened that sitting in storage along with a brf 200r4.. Complete motor & trans 2400... Stock motor and trans... Allows you to build the motor your way. I also have a built dls motor... Most people dont want to spend 12-15 on a 109. My next build will be stage motor. Thus why i'm willing to sell xtra motor.. Pm if interested items located in romeovill il.

What has been done to the DLS Motor ? And how much do you want for it? The stock stuff is not going to work for us Looking for more of a Drop and go deal.
And Im also looking for a good Set up for my 87 T-Type now Dont want to hurt the stock Numbers matching engine.
Also have been looking at Stage II stuff just very pricey and hard to find complete engines that work for our applications

Im sorry i think my post was misleading.. Im not selling dls motor.. Too much money in it using that motor in another car of mine my 1989 tta....

Just so you know I still have the engine, wiring harness and ecu still available. I'm asking 3500 for everything. I'm only 2hrs 45 min from Detroit

Just so you know I still have the engine, wiring harness and ecu still available. I'm asking 3500 for everything. I'm only 2hrs 45 min from Detroit
To stock for me need some thing a bit stronger.

I have a complete engine, trans and ECM that I transplanted in a 69 Camaro. In summary, the car's best time is 10.83.If interested call Chuck at 281-794-2924