You can type here any text you want

wtb heater valve

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

greeneyegi

looking for the ac delco
valve.
lmk what you have and how much shipped to 94564 n cali
i can't find anywhere if you know where to find lmk
thanks guys

I found a used one that you could have. It looks like it has under coating or black paint sprayed on it. I think it looks like you could clean it up and make it look presentable. Seems to be working as I suck on the air valve in it starts pulling it in

Attachments

• 16688121736026031727467450763252.jpg
    16688121736026031727467450763252.jpg
    913.4 KB · Views: 32
that would be great
mine is clean but been dripping slowly
shoot me your paypal i'll send you shipping and twenty bucks for your time at least

Sounds like a deal sir. Can't refuse that. Glad I could help you and I'll send you the 20 bucks back if it doesn't work, but I think it does.steve c just throw $10 and for shipping and I'll try to figure out how to package it up. Good luck you cleaning it up and hopefully they're shine under that paint/rustproofing

Pp natl87@rocketmail.com

Sounds like a deal sir. Can't refuse that. Glad I could help you and I'll send you the 20 bucks back if it doesn't work, but I think it does.steve c just throw $10 and for shipping and I'll try to figure out how to package it up. Good luck you cleaning it up and hopefully they're shine under that paint/rustproofing

Pp natl87@rocketmail.com
sent
thanks

got it thanks!!

Back