You can type here any text you want

WTB: Here's What I Can Do

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
thanks everyone for the props :). everyone knows that this is not a BS car..

Flip, Come to Tuson AZ for PINKS ALL OUT (nov 16-17).. my GN will be running mid to low 9's (hoping for 9.40's due to the 50* temps) in that cold AZ night air.. i will be arriving there thursday night.. racing on Friday and friday night, then the taping is on Saturday. Hopefully i will get picked AGAIN :).

PM me if you want more info..

Good Luck Nordy. Again, the Buick Community seems to love your car man! I'm quite sure of myself when I stated earlier that if I was closer, you wouldn't have that car parked in your driveway. That Anderson sticker in the rear window is also kool.:cool: :biggrin:

Hey, any idea how long after taping will PINKS air the segment on television?

Thanks

flip

Good Luck Nordy. Again, the Buick Community seems to love your car man! I'm quite sure of myself when I stated earlier that if I was closer, you wouldn't have that car parked in your driveway. That Anderson sticker in the rear window is also kool.:cool: :biggrin:

Hey, any idea how long after taping will PINKS air the segment on television?

Thanks

flip

Thanksgiving Day will be the airing of the Vegas PINKS.. i make it to the top 40's (20 10.80's and 20 9.80's).. i won my run off due to the other guy jumping..

Well, you know where you can find it before end of year.. (hopefully, in Dec it will be in it's new home with one of my friends)..

STP's car is another one I'd make a move on. I wish I had your problems flip!

STP's car is another one I'd make a move on. I wish I had your problems flip!

Funny Turbo 6.:biggrin: Hopefully my problem/worries will all be gone by the 25th of this month.

Hey Hey

My New Stage 2

Guys, I just wanted to say thanks for all your support as I did find my new car. It is a Stage II with all the creature comforts I had been looking for. Yes, with AC and great street manners and strip ready.

I'll post PICs soon in the "Members Ride Section" however, you can check the specs out in my new/updated Signature.

Thanks All:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

flip

Back