You can type here any text you want

WTB intercooled turbo buick project car in Georgia

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

garyk1970

Electronics Moderator
Staff member
looking for a solid drivetrain drivable project t/r or gn in Georgia(or someone willing to meet me in Georgia),looking to spend 5k or less.paint,int,electrical,cosmetics work needed ok.must be drivable.sold my last car this weekend have cash burning a hole in my pocket :rolleyes: thanks,Gary

thanks for the lookout.ive tried already to get in contact with this person,but to no avail.must be sold.....im still looking.......anyone????

Dude...please, you can do better than that.
I have seen better available for less.
I sent you an email yesterday, check it out.

Hey, you have to change you sig now.

hey remember im on a budget!you know champange taste on a beer budget.i got email but i dont have that much dinero.i know i need to change my sig.call me a pansey,but when the new owner drived off in the old gn i almost cryied. :frown: new sig;GN LESS,HAVING SERIOUS TURBO WITHDRAWL SYMPTOMS,PLEASE HELP SAVE A FELLOW BUICK BROTHER FROM DRIVING N/A CARS....

Here's ur project

Asking less than ur budget.
You can paypal 1/2 of the leftover budget to me and the rest to Zeus87GN :biggrin:

http://www.turbobuicks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57043

Same link as above post but if the drivetrain is good. Been for sale a while......might could negotiate it down a lil. If I could I'd get it but I am car poor at the moment. :)

I keep telling him to save up a little more and get a real nice TR.
I'm not one for bodywork. I wouldn't give that fellow that much for it. I'm not into two tone door jams either.

If he got that one it really would be the ugliest project on the board!

3k or less for body work/paint/int and it will be a nice car with a but load of mods on it. Already has enough turbo to go 10's and rebuilt eng/trans. A fellow here just sold a very clean 80k car for $8,500 with GN1's,TE63,frt mount,AC 3500 9",built 2004R,fiberglass hood,bumpers. Beautiful paint/int. Deals are out there but for 14k you can find one with lower mileage or a lot more mods. need boost got a good deal on his black T and it has a lot of mods too.
Be patient and look hard! With a project u can build it like u want it!

thanks for the replies,ive still have not heard from that guy.i could have it painted back (white i believe)and trim fixed in a couple of weeks and be under my budget.the rebuilt motor/trans/rear/ and mods appealled to me too.im not to impressed with the yellow door jams too :eek: i put the money away so it doesnt burn my butt anymore :biggrin:

i made a few dollars on it,looking for something that only needs cosmetics.i dont enjoy heavy mechanical work,just wiring,interior and paint.also,im working on the ground right now- no shop yet :eek:

thanks for the info P.im looking into that one too.dont think he will come all the way down to 5k tho.but doesnt hurt to ask. :rolleyes: other car in pa is too far,and too much...but nice...

87 t

sorry guys but this is a clean,tight,drive anywhere car needs nothing it even has ice cold a/c and a fresh BRF trans this car is unbeliveably nice but I cant stand the color combo I sent him a bottom dollar cash price because he is buick-less I guess what I am saying is I will not give it away but thanks for the offers and the looking out

update

well im opening my car stereo shop ( CARRTUNZ,inc) in three weeks in Statesboro,Ga. so the buying of another gn will have to wait till next summer.didnt plan on opening this soon,but a opportunity came up and i can be open in time for Christmas and income tax time.store should do well,and if/when it does ill be buying my 87 gn moonroof car ;) anyone near Statesboro are welcome to stop buy in mid november(pat,come see me),will post phone #'s when availible.I will also be doing general electrical work too(harness repair,painless harness installation,custom bike harness,shorts,drains,etc).will be working on ;autos,trucks,boats,golf carts,planes,helicopters,anything dc. :cool:

Back