You can type here any text you want

WTB: LOW MILE 87 T or GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

VETROC

I am looking for a low mile (no more than 25K) T or GN. Have up to $19K for the right car. Please help. I know someone in here wants $19 large, so just give me your car already!;)

Shoot a PM to DZ28.

He has a super sano 14K mile black Turbo T w/ chrome package. His stuff is the best of the best. ;)

thanks for the props guys,,, it is a very nice car. I know I will kick myself some day if I sell it but at the same time I do want a hot rod and just can't bring myself to really mess with this car. :cool:

If I remember correctly......isn't that car originally from Massachusetts? That would be so weird.......car traveled across the country only to get sold back to someone 15 miles away from the original owner. :)

You are correct, the car originally was ordered and sequestered in MASS... I believe the original owner kept it until 2005. The Carfax seems to support the car moving to Louisiana in April of 2005, or at least that's when the 2nd owner registered the car. Carfax shows miles over the last six years as: 10/16/2001 11,266, 05/05/2003 11,946, 05/05/2004 12,668, and it has just about 14,070 or there abouts now...

How much are you looking to get for the T? Any accidents? Sounds like a really cool car.:cool:

sent you a PM yesterday, it's above your price point so I didn't quote a number. it is a very cool car, never been hurt (no accidents, engine never out of the car)...

Thanks to all who replied! Keep em coming. I know my car is out there somewhere;)

T

The one thing I have learned over the years is you will eventually find your car. I purchased a 99 SS Camaro from Sptlss1 on this forum a couple of years ago. I looked at probably more than 20 Camaro's before I bought from Phil. The interesting thing is I never went and looked at the car; after seeing pictures and speaking with Phil several times I knew this car was the one I wanted and it would be in the condition I expected. The downside was it took literally two years to find that one car. The crazy thing is I sold it and another Camaro before I bought the 87 T Buick I currently own. So as much as I liked the 99 SS I sold it and bought a Buick. Keep looking; the right car for the right price is out there.....:biggrin:

Back