You can type here any text you want

WTB Low Mileage High Option GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MRP78

Looking for an all original or very close to it, high/well/odd optioned GN with low mileage. Preferably under 10 K original miles. Solid roof or sunroof preferred. Will pay good/fair money for the right car.

I'm still looking....will pay good money for the right car.....high option low mile solid roof or astroroof car preferred.

I have a super mint 45k mile 87 hardtop coming in in about a week. Stock, nearly flawless, and has a clean Carfax. Miles are right. Only mod is the exhaust. PM me for more info if interested.

Looking for the nicest one possible for around $30K give or take a bit.

For $30k, you think you would be able to get a car with less than 2,000 miles on it.
Take your time, be wise and search hard.
Some people still think its the spring of 2006 when it comes to pricing on these cars, I know you have already seen this.
$30k is a lotta money,
and times are just going to get worse. What goes up so fast, must come down like everything else.
Best of luck to you.

For $30k, you think you would be able to get a car with less than 2,000 miles on it.
Take your time, be wise and search hard.
Some people still think its the spring of 2006 when it comes to pricing on these cars, I know you have already seen this.
$30k is a lotta money,
and times are just going to get worse. What goes up so fast, must come down like everything else.
Best of luck to you.

For $30K I would expect the car to be near perfect......definately have under 5K orig. documented/proven/observable miles verified by carfax/autocheck and/or paper trail as well as in person (does it look like a true 5K mile or less car), have 99.9% original paint, original documents (window sticker, owners booklets), original tires, exhaust, etc and the paint/body to be essentially flawless or as flawless as 87 GM paintjobs can be.

Sounds like a nice car. I'm sure the repaint is much better than factory although I am looking for a 100% factory paint car or close to it. thanks

I understand. Good luck. But if you or someone else would like a sweet low mile GN ALL stock otherwise. gn26.jpg

gn6.jpg

gn1.jpg

gn11.jpgThis is the one.

Back