You can type here any text you want

WTB - Low Miles, Close to stock 1987 GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mike J

Hello,

I am new to this forum. I've wanted a GN for the last 20 years and now I can finally afford one.

I'm looking for a 1987 GN, with the Astro Roof or Hard Top. I'd like a clean, stock, relatively unmodified car. The more options, the better.

I have been searching E-Bay and collectorcartraderonline.com and have seen a few nice examples, but I'd have to catch a plane or take a very long drive to see this cars. And sometimes folks misrepresent what they have.

I was hoping I might get some referrals on this forum for cars available that would fit my criteria. My budget is 15k-19k.

I appreciate any insight you can offer.

Best,
Mike J
New Jersey, USA

With that budget you should be able to get an absolutely mint...very low mileage GN. Have a friend who bought a mint unmodified original paint 13k mile hardtop GN for $16,500 a few months ago. Some of the autotrader and ebay prices are absolutely ridiculous. Look around and be very patient. Good luck.

I think I may have a deal for car in Bergen County, NJ.

The car is an 87 GN hardtop with all options minus the Astro roof or T-tops. It's a 26k mile 2 owner car that the seller is asking 16,900 for. A local mechanic is checking it out tomorrow morning. If all is well, I'll have a new GN on Saturday.

Thanks for the help.

Regards,
Mike J

Back