You can type here any text you want

WTB: Nice GN or White TR Roller

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

hello

Must have a very nice to mint gray interior. Undercarriage (floor pan) must be rust free. Exterior must be presentable. Could be a car that needs paint, just not a rusted up, scrtached up, dinged up mess. I am looking for a car to turn into a race car. Will pay good money for the right roller.

Roller

It really depends on what someone has to sell. If it is a purely stock roller in great shape (mint to near mint interior and no undercarriage rust issues), $5000 - $6000. If it has aftermarket suspension (brakes, upper/low control arms, anti-roll bar, brakes, things like that), $7000 - $8000. Finished race car roller around $10,000.

gn roller

i have a gn that i would concider selling, has very nice body new bushings,all new door seals,bumpers been smoothed and lightened,new carpet ,dash is good seats could use recovering but you may put racing seats in.has fiberglass fillers, $500 worth of gauges ,very solid body just painted,few spots came up on fenders and doors though,i have base paint to fix though.very very straight body(hard top).also have motor that come out of it ,not sure if you need motor or not.does have heater box delete plate ,do have box though if you needed.let me know u can send email address i will send pics

Eric's Schertz's white T-Type for sale!

Must have a very nice to mint gray interior. Undercarriage (floor pan) must be rust free. Exterior must be presentable. Could be a car that needs paint, just not a rusted up, scrtached up, dinged up mess. I am looking for a car to turn into a race car. Will pay good money for the right roller.

Give Jack Cotton a call at (413) 789-0531...He's got the late Eric Schertz (Dynotech) white T-Type roller for sale. It's a "piece of Buick history" for sure...I saw the car at Jack's shop this summer and it still looks like the picture below, complete with the "Dynotech" lettering, except it needs bumper fillers. Just put an engine in it and you're ready to go!
Here's the link to this car: 1987 Ttype roller, piece of Buick history - COTTONSPERFORMANCE.COM

Claude. :smile:

Back