You can type here any text you want

WTB Nice GN, T, or TTA

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Steve

I am looking for a nice GN, T, or TTA. I would like a car with reasonably low mileage and in very good condtion. My preference is a stock/lightly modded car but I would consider a modded car. Car must be rust free. I am looking to spend around $12-13K but maybe more for the right car. Cars with a known history are a big plus. I am willing to travel for the right car also. I need the car to be a nice driver because I really don't have much time to go racing anymore so I am just looking for a car to enjoy on nice days. Thanks

Steve

Ttt

Sent you an E-mail about my Dandy TTA, with details and pics.... :cool:

Thanks for the pics Lee. Looks like a very nice car. I will definatley keep it in mind.

Steve

check out my car

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179936

Steve said:
I am looking for a nice GN, T, or TTA. I would like a car with reasonably low mileage and in very good condtion. My preference is a stock/lightly modded car but I would consider a modded car. Car must be rust free. I am looking to spend around $12-13K but maybe more for the right car. Cars with a known history are a big plus. I am willing to travel for the right car also. I need the car to be a nice driver because I really don't have much time to go racing anymore so I am just looking for a car to enjoy on nice days. Thanks

Steve

Not to Far

Steve,
I have my car up for sale and I am not to far from you. It needs some paint, but I am asking the right price for it. Car is very clean and reliable. Check the link below. I am located in Western, KY - near Paducah. If you want more pics, let me know, and I will send them. I have orginal Window Sticker and other documentation. Just let me know. :cool: :) :cool:

http://www.buickturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179869

Thanks for the replies guys. There are some realy nice cars for sale! My search is over, I bought a WE4 yesterday. Thanks

Steve

Back