You can type here any text you want

WTB Nice Original 87 Grand National

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

krkrzyrflbch

I'm looking for a nice original lower mileage 87 Buick Grand National. Preferably a solid roof car near the San Antonio Texas area. My budget is $15-18K. If you know of any for sale or have one for sale yourself, please let me know. Pics and information can be sent to krkrzyrflbch@hotmail.com

Mine is just a touch out of what you have to spend, and what I would want for it. I would be asking 20k for mine. Has roughly 19,500 miles. Solid roof car. Low optioned "lightweight" car. NO cruise, power windows, power seats, antenna. Options are the G80 posi and rear window defroster. I have no idea why the car was optioned the way it was. Original paint. I would say a 9.5 out of a 10. Interior same. 9.5 of a 10. Engine seeps oil. I wont guess where from. In the 4 years Ive had it parked in the garage, there is a spot the size of a dime under it. Trans, I think it sits so long, the fluid drains out of the torque convertor and makes it appear the trans leaks(over fills trans), because when I drive it in the spring, theres no seepage at all. It gets a wet spot on trans, but nothing hits the ground.I think the reason the engine/trans has the few seepage issues it does is because I dont drive it enough (500 miles in 4 years). If I fixed all the little stuff that was wrong, I would want more for the car. It would come with the factory wheels, but currently has Welds on it. Engine is stock, down to the air cleaned assembly. The original plugs was just recently changed, and I kept them. The original tires are not on the rims, but I have them. They appear 50% worn. Heres a pic with the Welds.

Attachments

• Car show night.jpg
    Car show night.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 78
Back