WTB OEM 3.5 Dash Speakers

Bad Buick

GN Obsessed
I'm looking to replace the original 3.5 dash speakers on my CSII system. I want OEM GM speakers. Not interested in aftermarket. I'm sure these are 10 Ohm speakers. I used to see these 3.5 dash speakers on EBay all the time. I don't see any right now :confused: They might have had a different Ohm rating anyway,not suitable for the CSII system. Does any one know where I can buy a new pair of 10 Ohm 3.5" OEM of dash speakers? I know the 10 Ohm door speakers are long discontinued and impossible to find,but... If someone had a near mint used pair, I'd be very interested. Also...I'm looking for 2 wiring harness's for the dash/door speakers complete with plugs. Thanks Dave

The dash speakers are tweeters in a large housing in the CSII system if that helps anyone out....:)

I have a set, PM me an email address and I'll get some pictures. $25 shipped?

Thanks,

Rich

The dash speakers are tweeters in a large housing in the CSII system if that helps anyone out....:)

ive seen that before (but only in pics),but some are 3 1/2 speakers too....the tweets might had been changed to at the end of 87? im not sure...