You can type here any text you want

Wtb Precision slic and 17 blade 9.5 ptc converter

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

434nova

Looking for a good used precision slic with all hardware also looking for 17 blade ptc 9.5 non lock up for 2004r. Pm me on details. Thanks

Ok found it. 5 . nothing on it for miles raced maybe 10 times. Put a full cage in the car and is was to claustrophobic for me. $ 500. plus shipping .

od1QR8Il.jpg

How fast do you need the converter? I am going to a 16 blade and it may be cheaper to outright purchase rather than sending in for a restall with shipping both ways. I will check with Dusty on the cost. Mine was refreshed at PTC a year ago in May due to a trans failure, I didn't want any trash in it...

Bryan

How fast do you need the converter? I am going to a 16 blade and it may be cheaper to outright purchase rather than sending in for a restall with shipping both ways. I will check with Dusty on the cost. Mine was refreshed at PTC a year ago in May due to a trans failure, I didn't want any trash in it...

Bryan
I found a converter. Still looking for a Precision slic. Thank you anyway.

Back