You can type here any text you want

Wtb:: Roller (no Gn!!!) 86/87 T-type Only

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbo39151

anycoloraslongasitsblack
Ok here's the deal... I have too many GN's I want another T or Ttype. I do not want black.

I will entertain any roller that is either and 86 or 87. I am looking for a car that has all of the wiring intact, complete interior, and good/decent paint (ie: absolutely NO rust issues). (Paint doesn't have to be show quality but I don't want to buy a car just to have to paint it again)

Ideally, I would prefer a hardtop but will entertain the t-tops and astroroofs.

I prefer to find a White T with grey interior and blackout trim or some other oddball color (beige cream, sage, brown, tan, gold, blue or even rosewood) Landau tops are fine too. Limiteds with leather are great too! (I am not a fan of burgandy interiors) I don't care about options (less is more) or miles as long as body is solid and title is clean. A/C should still be installed. Digital dash or analog - don't care... Must have good G80 posi.

I just want to buy a roller drop in my engine and trans and go cruising!

Once I find a good deal on a roller I will be putting my 86GN roller for sale... (T-top, digital dash, new GN interior (minus the carpet), new tires all around, POR'd frame, clean title- will need paint.)

Nobody?:confused: :confused: :confused:

Not looking for complete cars or trades. Only want a decent roller...

I know someone has one that they don't need. No burgundy interiors please...

No one knows where can find a good roller? There's been 86 views and not one post? Come on guys let me know where these rollers are hiding...

I'm in S.E. KY. If the price is right, I'll ship it...:) Do you have a limited roller you want to sell Bryan? :)

Might be parting mine out 83

83t type clone

Attachments

• IMG_2002.jpg
    IMG_2002.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 273
  • wheelie.jpg
    wheelie.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 260
No harm in trying but I need to keep things simple. 86/87 only. :cool:

I know someone has to have an old T or limited roller that they don't want anymore...

Any exterior color but black. No red interior.

Yellow, sage, light blue, dark blue, gold, brown, rosewood, white, light grey- I know they're out there...

Still looking. Come on people... I know someone's got a roller they need gone... help a tr brother out...:cool:

Back