WTB SE Headers or TA Headers

I have a friend who has a set of headers for sale. They look just like TA's. They are either early style GN1 SE headers or Burrhead headers. They have had acouple repairs and have been opened up to port the primary to log transition.

Can you send some pictures to rickdingo22@yahoo.com also I am looking for headers that will work with my Terry Houston 3 inch down pipe, not familiar with the Burrhead headers do they work with the Houston downpipe or does it uses a atr style down pipe ? Shoot me some pics and a price on them and what is the material of the headers. Thanks

I have a set of very nice headers. Hers some info on them. I bought them and never used them. I paid $575 plus shipping. Have picture of them in the box if interested.
These are a limited run of headers that the gsca buick club got together to have done. They are basically a copy of the poston headers (now out of business), except a couple quality tweaks. Mostly better welds. The Poston headers were awesome headers. These headers are made by Headman. Let me know if interested and I will get you pics.

Here are some pics from when he got them. They have been cleaned up and painted with high temp silver. They are stainless.

Attachments

• 100_0925.JPG
    100_0925.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 78
  • 100_0924.JPG
    100_0924.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 67
  • 100_0926.JPG
    100_0926.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 67
  • 100_0924.JPG
    100_0924.JPG