You can type here any text you want

WTB:Stock Cam sensor cap?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jretrodude

My car died at a light today and that is the only piece I haven't replaced on the car. I don't think I need the whole camshaft gear just the cap? Let me know what you got thanks guys.:smile:

I suppose that's a possibility. What did the car do before it died. Was it running oddly before dying? Any loss of power? Any running problems at all? Rich/lean? There's so many things other than the cam sensor that it could be. I'd dig a little deeper if possible before replacing it. However, I do have another one I can let you have for 30.00 plus 5.00 shipping(USPS priority). Let me know.
Matt Golden
(850)-509-1118
coptzr231@aol.com

I have a brand new Casper adjustable Cam Sensor Cap with signal light for proper setting.$65 shipped in the US.

How many miles on it?

How many miles on it and is it NOS or is it a Caspers one? Let me know thanks guys.:)

Caspers

Mine is a brand new Caspers. It has the red light to tell you when you're in the correct timing position.. Its still packaged..

Back