WTB: stock location "stretch" intercooler

turbobuickman

I'm looking for a used stock location intercooler (stretch style, Mease, Cottons, CAS V4, etc...). Anyone need to get rid of one?

Kyle we carry 22 row new bar & plate intercoolers. $670 shipped if you can't find a good used 1.

stretch intercooler

I've got one but its been boxed to put ice in it to cool the air.check out the cardomain site. I'll take 425. shipped

WINDMILL......that IC of yours looks kinda trick! However, did you notice any drop in performance if there is no ice in it? Like for everyday driving, its nice to have the air passing through it, and in the summer I don't really want to pull over every hour and throw some more ice in. Just thinking....let me know!

intercooler

It was on the car that i bought. did not use it very much. if someone wanted a stretch you can cut the boxing off. it has two drains on the bottom.

gOT IT

hAVE A BGC STRECTH STOCK LOC I/C IN GREAT SHAPE WITH SHROUD + CUT OUT BRKT THAT IS NEEDED TO INSTALL $ 400. 00 SHIPPEED .

I have a V4 CAS that I will be selling very soon. It is in good shape and should come with all hardward and such. It should come with a polished stainless uppipe with IAT bung welded in. I was asking $600 for everything. A little less if pipe is not needed.
Let me know if interested. I will have it off and can deliver at the Nats.