WTB: T-Top: GN or t-type! 86/87

noneed4nos

KWICK 6
I have cash in hand, ready to buy ONLY a T-top Buick. It can be a t-type or a GN, (Would prefer the GN) but open to T-type (Certain colors of course) :D
Anyway, It MUST MUST not have any rust, that is the biggest issue and headache to deal with. I am also open too rollers/blown engines, just no body issues. Needing paint is ok but I dont want to deal with repairing a quarter or doors. Also It must be T-top of course and I would prefer the engine running but again not against rollers/blown motors either. Interior if needs work can be ok too. My biggest thing is the body work. Again paint is ok. Other thing is I am open to stock as well as modded. Either which is cool. Not looking at more than 15k to spend. Let me know what you guys have and I look foward to talking to you.

PM me

have an 86 WH1, on the top end of the price range. Can send more pics...

Attachments

• 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 148
Not really interested in the wh1(thanks tho and goodluck with the sale)

Could you send more pics/info of the car in a pm. Thanks

All pm's returned. Thanks:biggrin:

87 we2 gn with t-tops

I have a 87 GN that I'm selling as i can no longer make my payments. I bought the car for $10,000. I am asking $8,000 for it. The car runs great, it needs interior work, the body is staight but could use some paint. It is not a salvage vehicle. If interested you can email me at mikericoe@gmail.com