You can type here any text you want

Wtb Turbo Buick Near Knoxville Tn

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

scot502

87 GN 49,000 MILES
Looking For 86 87 Gn Or Turbo T Near Knoxville Tn Send Pics Cash In Hand Looking For Clean Stock Or Can Be Moded.

Looking For 86 87 Gn Or Turbo T Near Knoxville Tn Send Pics Cash In Hand Looking For Clean Stock Or Can Be Moded.

You're more than welcome to come take a look at my one owner 86 GN. It may not be exactly what you're looking for, but doesn't hurt to look. Not terribly priced either.

Also have something else tucked in the garage here that might peak your interest. 84 Z28, one owner/excellent.

PM me if there's any interest at all.

Scot shoot me an e-mail to sgblhb@charter.net There is several around here F/S and TurboDave's is one of them. One very nice car already set up, already tuned, and ready to go.

Look forward to talking to you.

Scot W.

any pics? how much send pics to chevyking01@musfiber.com Im glad to see you guys are close are you going to grand run in april

OK, I'll email a bunch of pix. Might take a few emails to get them all to you.
I'd like to get $9500. It has 170,000+ miles and paint needs attention. Excellent interior, Translator pro (or can be downgraded to Translator +).
MSD50's, CAS FMIC, Beefed tranny (original). I'll even include the numbers matching original block if it's important.

Pictures of the 84 Z28 can be seen here:

84 Z28 HO pictures from cars photos on webshots

Back