You can type here any text you want

WTB Turbo Charger / Details inside...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

R&C_rallySyTy

I own a Syclone but I have it set up to take a 3 bolt buick turbo. I personally was looking for a 67-72 GTQ or HPQ. A billet wheel would be nice, and I would prefer the exhaust side to be coated. Compressor does not have to be polished. Not looking for a dual bb, I don't have a water line setup. Maybe someone would be out there who is upgrading to a new turbo or bought a larger turbo then they needed, or smaller....my old turbo I used was a TE45A. Thanks for looking.

Still looking for a good shape 3 bolt turbo. Needs to be at least a .80 a/r and somewhere in the 67-70 range. standard bearing is fine...If anyone upgrades to a 67GTQ with the billet wheel I'll take your old 67GTQ or HPQ Least a 3" in and 3" out

I have a Turbonetics CTP-70-P trim with a .82 exhaust housing, no water lines, single ball bearing. About 1000 miles on it. Im upgrading so this will go. Let me know if you want it. I paid $1300 new for it. Make me a reasonable offer. Call anytime 516-356-6238 or e-mail tdigs@hotmail.com. Thanks. Tyler.

I have a Turbonetics CTP-70-P trim with a .82 exhaust housing, no water lines, single ball bearing. About 1000 miles on it. Im upgrading so this will go. Let me know if you want it. I paid $1300 new for it. Make me a reasonable offer. Call anytime 516-356-6238 or e-mail tdigs@hotmail.com. Thanks. Tyler.

Thanks for the post, I'm thinking a P trim won't work well with my set up. Could you give me some more details on the turbo. I was really hoping for a HPQ or GTQ.

I have a Limit Engineering GT70/Ptrim.....,82 exhaust housing ceramic coated........4" inlet.......600$ shipped to you......let me know if interested.

I own a Syclone but I have it set up to take a 3 bolt buick turbo. I personally was looking for a 67-72 GTQ or HPQ. A billet wheel would be nice, and I would prefer the exhaust side to be coated. Compressor does not have to be polished. Not looking for a dual bb, I don't have a water line setup. Maybe someone would be out there who is upgrading to a new turbo or bought a larger turbo then they needed, or smaller....my old turbo I used was a TE45A. Thanks for looking.
My TE 61 i had was sold last month

I dont know what else you need to know. Its made of metal?

So it is a Garret GT70 in a Ptrim with a 4" outlet. What size is the inlet? Is it a 3bolt made to bolt up to a GN downpipe? Shoot me a email with the details and info. How long was it used, any shaft play? Is it a standard bearing or DBB? Oil cooled or oil and water? And what cover, H?

adrenaline_rs_i3@hotmail.com

Thanks.

So it is a Garret GT70 in a Ptrim with a 4" outlet. What size is the inlet? Is it a 3bolt made to bolt up to a GN downpipe? Shoot me a email with the details and info. How long was it used, any shaft play? Is it a standard bearing or DBB? Oil cooled or oil and water? And what cover, H?

adrenaline_rs_i3@hotmail.com

Thanks.

I answered that in my original post but i guess here it is again. Turbonetics, single ball bearing, 1000 miles, oil lines, no water lines, 3 bolt for GN header and downpipe, No shaft play. Not sure what cover your talking about H or whatever. 4" inlet 2.5" outlet.

Back