WTB used billet forward drum

badblknboostd

just put the trans together in the 85.superior kit, big superior servo, 13 vane pump, swapped .47x boost valve in kit for 500 boost valve,accumulators blocked, new raybestos clutches ( stock number), scuffed stock steels, wide alto red band, 300m pin, dual fed direct clutches, transtar 12in 2400 convertor.

car is stock and pretty slow.

part throttle was awesome (i like them a little aggressive) quick chirp in 1-2 and 2-3 solid 3-4...

first time i rolled WOT spun in 1 then 1-2 ripped tires loose again...then broke on the 2-3 shift

lol

nothing but park, no noise, no trash in fluid, towed it back in, not overfilled on the stick so im doubting pump failure..

about 99% sure its the forward drum.

anybody got a good used "billet" shafted forward drum??

should have called CK and done the billet forward in the first place but was trying to get by (car is pretty much stock). Its my personal ride, and i work in a trans shop doing general repair (not a builder).I can reverse the dual feed i guess, i tapped the hollow bolt instead of welding, and have the ring/seal sitting here....and put another stocker in it cheap, but it will probably break again when i turn up the wick again..

anyone with one for sale please hit me up!