You can type here any text you want

WTB Wanted To Buy 1986-87 GN Grand National

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LIGHTEMUP

Hi;

I am looking for a 1986 or 1987 GN. Here is my wish list:

-30-50 K miles preferred, will consider cars up to 70 K miles
-engine must be stock, unmolested, cosmetic and minor mods only
-No T-Tops, astroroof is OK
-Prefer 1 or 2 owner car, history of past owners is important
-Prefer a quality repaint but will consider factory paint if price is reasonable
-Interior must be spotless and mint (bad headliner is OK)
-I live just outside Buffalo, local car preferred but will fly in and drive home the right car
-Sorry..no T-Types..love the T's but my first car has to be a GN
-My budget is $10-$15K range, I have cash and would like to buy in the next month or so, in case I have to drive something home (before snow flies)

I'll give it a great home, what have you got?

Thanks

my car meets all your requirements other than that it's a t top car. if you can put that passed ya let me know if not good luck on your search.

Greg

I have one very close to your requirements, we serviced the car for 8 years plus.... it has just over 100,000 on it, never raced and mostly stock.. If you want more info, give me a call... The customer paid $10,000 for it and put another 10,000 into it after buying it, new 2.5" SS exhaust, new trans and converter, springs, shocks, body bushings, brakes, and much more. Rides and drives like a 30,000 mile car, no shakes, rattles or rolls. I have most of the service records on it.. check out the listing, link below

87 Gn - COTTONSPERFORMANCE.COM

Back