You can type here any text you want

Wtb: We4

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gmpower

Anybody here looking to sell their WE4?
I'm looking for a NON-Ttop, rust free, accident free, daily driver.
Must be running. Not looking for a basket case, but I am also not looking for an ultra low mile example that would be too nice to drive.
Mods are ok as long as the car is reliable... The car I buy will be strictly street driven, so I have no use for one that is built only to run on the track.

I'm not in a hurry to buy. I'll know when the right one comes along. I'm in San Bruno, California.

Factory Lightweight and/or Welds prostar wheels would sweeten up the deal, but not a requirement

did you see the post 87 t/type this is the car you want

Attachments

• 100_1059.jpg
    100_1059.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 536
did you see the post 87 t/type this is the car you want

That's a nice T in an appealing color, but not a WE4.. good luck with the sale I wish I could just buy up all the TR's for sale.

I see them on ebay every once in a while also. Might wanna scope that out. Don't ask about my car. Wasn't worth driving when I got it running. That Fr was too rough for even me when I finally got it back to the house and checked it over. Rode hard and put away wet wasn't the term to be used for it. I prefer "gangbanged"

NICE T up there by the way! If I ever buy another TR it's gonna have color for sure. Just don't think I'll ever buy another unless the price is right and it's not too rough. I'll just end up wanting do drive it all year round and the winters are just too salty-LOL

Usetaboost, thanks for the input. Ebay and Craigslist will be checked as well as this board. I do remember seeing them pop up on Ebay from time to time.

All PM's have been replied to today also.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Just curious.....Other than it being a wonderful example of a Turbo Buick car....:D
Why a WE4?

I really like the all black plain sleeper look..plus the all grey interior looks great.
Plus you get to partake into a usually long,sometimes aggravating dissertation/explanation that it's NOT a GN,It's not a wanna be,and yes it did leave the factory with what it has today.My usual ending sentence in comparing the two.........
"It's the same but different"

^
I hear you there! I have had a lot of blank stares as I have tried to explane it. The most aggrivating to me is something we share with the GN owners.
"Hey! Nice Monte Carlo!" and the occasional brain that thinks taking that lil ol V6 out and putting in a nice V8 would be awesome.

^
I hear you there! I have had a lot of blank stares as I have tried to explane it. The most aggrivating to me is something we share with the GN owners.
"Hey! Nice Monte Carlo!" and the occasional brain that thinks taking that lil ol V6 out and putting in a nice V8 would be awesome.

Nooo Doubt!..But V-8 in these birds?!?!?:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgewe4
Just curious.....Other than it being a wonderful example of a Turbo Buick car....
Why a WE4?

I really like the all black plain sleeper look..plus the all grey interior looks great.

Same here. I love black with grey interior. It just meshes well I think.
Got a new one! "They made one hell of a motor in those cars, but why choose THAT car to put it in, and not the fiero or something else?"

The only thing I could say to that was-Why would Buick not put their own engine in their own car?

Back