WTB: your project car or ROUGH GN or T Type!

EightSecV6

MDBL
I have 2 hybrid projects cooking at the shop and I need 2 cars. I dont need a 10,000.00 driver because it will mostly be used for parts. I would prefer complete cars running or not, rusty or not, I dont need a title. Please PM me with what you have available.I'm not kicking tires, if you have what I need, I'll buy it.

87 t-type

I have one with many mods car needs paint and t-tops are rusty, newer engine with roughly 8,000 miles on rebuild. Let me know if interested? Don't know what your looking to spend, I'm asking for $8,000.00

1985 T-topped T-type

Built 355 Chevy
Turbo 350 With Shift Kit 3000 Stall
8.5 Rear With 4.10 Gears And An Auburn Posi
White With Gray Buckets
1987 Gn Grill And Wheels
No Rust T-tops
3000.00 Can Send Pics If Intrested
Have Pics In Old Fs Post Thanks

Attachments

• pics 013.jpg
    pics 013.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 487
87 gn 113k all stock nice paint very solid tsm kevin hess 765 284 9744 8500.00 bill no rust

How far...

How far are you willing to travel? I may one that you may be interested in. Car is located in central NJ. PM your email I'll send pics and info.

I have an 85 Grand National with a little over 100k miles on it. It runs and drives good. I would say the only thing wrong with the drivetrain is that the seals in the engine need replaced and the turbo is on its way out I believe. I would like to get 5k for it and I can send you pictures if wanted. Car is located in Colorado and I think you could drive it anywhere. Body has many good parts on it and it doesnt appear to have rust anywhere as its been an Arizona and Colorado car its whole life.
Dusty

I have an 87 Limited in Daily Driver Condition with a new TA49. 162,000 miles for $6900.00.

See add here on turbobuick.com under 87 Limited-Tan Interior:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/235714-87-t-limited-tan-leather.html

That's a pretty rare and beautiful car! I understand you'd like to sell it but knowing that Billl said he's needing cars for the parts, I can't believe you'd offer up your Limited for that. :( It's your car but it shocks me how willing some folks are to part out (or let their cars be parted out) an apparently clean, complete, solid, decent running TR. :confused:

I am looking for rough cars that are basicaly un repairable and priced right for transplants.
Thanks for the response

Ive got a 83 regal t-type project car I'll sell you no motor or trans 7.5 3.42 gear rear, no carpet, no headliner, has the astro roof rusted dr door, pass taken off already have 2 solid roll ups that can go with it I have new upper door panels for it brand new bumper fillers still in the box rear seat from a monte ss along with the lower door panels also have 2 bucket seats for it out of a blazer that are mint car is solid except for 2 holes in the inner wheel wells behind the tires about 2" long no big deal easy fix I have pics if interested 900.00 or we can negotiate considering what you all want with the car.

I was going to make this a driver, but it has rust issues beyond what I want to deal with. It is a 85 T Type moonroof car, black paint with burgandy interior, blackout trim, bucket seats with floor shift, digital dash. 100% stock except someone threaded the waste gate rod.

The Bad:
Both lower quarters, both door bottoms and the floorboard seams are punky, body brace above rear end is punky. Many chips in paint, but body is very straight.

What it Needs:
Needs a turbo, gastank, has cracked drivers exhaust manifold, broken drivers head light bezel, needs headliner, burgandy interior is faded, horn ring is broken, Power Master does not work (I converted it to Vacuum Brakes), the moonroof works nice but the roof seal is deteriorated, digital dash does not display MPH or tripometer (have not tried to fix it yet).

The Good:
Engine runs good, Rebuilt Trans (previous owner says it chirps the tires), 8.5 non posi, nice blackout & chrome grill, rear GN spoiler, good frame, good fenders and turbo hood, good stock exhaust system, aside from a couple of minor trim/interior pieces missing the car is complete.

$1800 takes it, I just want it gone. If it doesn't sell, I will donate many pieces to my 82 TR Clone and part the rest.